Every naturalista knows the struggles our kinky curly hair can bring. We also have our favorite must-haves and go to products. Here are a few products that my hair absolutely LOVES!
- Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle – This product comes in handy when I want to cheat and skip the long deep conditioning process “come on, we all cheat every once in a while“. This is the perfect quick in- shower conditioner. Who knew you could accomplish so much in 3 minutes.
- Kukui Oil – This oil is my go to if my hair is already full of product and I just want an extra boost of moisture… and boost of smell lol. This oil is very hydrating and the smell is a bonus. This is also a good oil spray to use if I straightened my hair and need some light weight moisture.
- As I Am Coconut Cowash – Im in love with this stuff…. Omg this conditioner has so much slip and leaves my hair feeling really soft and moisturized.
- Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream – This product is about almost every naturals favorite go to product. I have been using this product for years now and it has yet to disappoint me. This is my go to syling leave in. The thickness of the product is great and my hair eats this stuff up. I did notice however that the thickness of the cream has changed. It seems to be a little lighter than it was when I was using it a year ago.
- Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel – This gel has been a consistent for me! It does not give me product build up and takes to my hair great.
- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie – This is another product that is popular in the natural hair community. I love everything about this product. I have thick hair and this product does great with keeping my hair moisturized! Alittle goes a long way with this product too.
- TRESemme Flawless Curls – I ran across this by mistake and was very hesitant to use it because of the alcohol in it. ” I know what your thinking… naturals should stay away from products that have alcohol as an ingredient” however after my first use I fell in love with this styler. It really makes my curls pop and defines them soooo well. This is perfect for my go to twist outs. I do however use this product in moderation because of the alcohol.